Tuesday 14 May 2013

Don't Stop Believin'...

From rampaging bulls to Gordon Wilson, with a pinch of embittered Martyn Brown; spinning weather-vanes and age-dependent apologies...and let's not forget 50 shades of Hamish...feel like I'm getting off an unpleasantly wild ride. Party politics have always left me cold but today I will cast my wee ballot for a candidate who is above all else...a good person. Call me crazy, but I think that counts. In my daily missives to the departed (departed as in, in Toronto!) Shae Alosius Montgomery Greenfield I have mocked the parties and their leaders mercilessly - because as my mother always said, if you didn't laugh, you'd cry. Yet I will always respect the fervency of belief  that drives my friends on all sides of the spectrum who have given every ounce of energy to this campaign. I salute you and send you love....

No comments:

Post a Comment